What you gain Advertising in Newspaper
- Advert gives Better Targeting
- Newspaper advertising can allow advertisers to more effectively reach smaller, niche audiences, including those in specific geographical areas
How Newspapers are surviving in COVID-19 Season
- As a result of COVID-19 and the Federal Government order to stay at home, Newspaper are now giving their E-paper free to enable them generate mail list and more followers that will be used for business later on.
- Besides the above, they now cut salary up to 30-50% from staff to management levels .
- Reduction of pages is one of the most important steps they have taken so far.
- Reduction of circulation is done because of the stay at home order.
- Extra discounts and other incentives now goes to direct clients to motivate them this season.
VAT now 7.5% across Media Platforms
- It is no longer news that due to new Federal Government policy on TAX matters, all advert now attract 7.5% VAT starting February 1 ,2020.
- Daily Trust newspaper was therefore the first to make this known to the general public in an advert made in January 2020.
Advertising from the perspectives of the print media has become culturally oriented, with remarkable influence on politics, social values, economics, lifestyles and the way people see the world around them.
The advantages of permanence, pass-on-rate and ease of access have always given the print advertisement an edge over others.